• Started as a relationship banker, promoted to assistant branch manager, promoted to branch manager and promoted to mortgage division due to revenue generated at my branch
• Closed 12 million in 2008 and had a 98.5% customer service rating)
• Provided resolutions to client based mortgage products and services; Reviewed compliance rules and regulations; managed relationships with customers through each phase of buying a home or refinancing an existing mortgage.
Branch Manager / Homewood office
• Managed all branch employees while responsible for the daily operation of the Branch; Ensured personal and employee sales goals were met; Merger, related preparation for branch closing and relocation of displaced employees; Performed interviews and maintained staffing levels of the Branch; Participated in the termination process, lay-offs and disciplinary actions, working closely with Human Resources and all levels of management.
Assistant Branch Manager
• Worked closely with branch personnel to ensure focus on sales initiatives and customer service; Monitored sales initiatives to ensure meeting and exceeding customer service and sales goals; Managed complex projects to provide both tactical and strategic direction involving internal guidelines, external regulations and productivity.
• Responsibilities included: customer service, new accounts business and personal. Internal referrals to Morgan Keegan and Regions Mortgage; financial consulting; organized and conducted Friday and Monday Chart The Course meetings (sales-oriented meetings designed to show growth and challenge – more... employees); safe deposit box custodian; opened and closed branch each morning/evening; supervised Alabaster Branch on Saturdays; referred loans for equity lines; negotiated rates on CD'S and IRA'S; studied tax laws in order to sell IRA's to potential customers and learned compliance in FDIC insurance. Started as Management Trainee (Safe deposit box custodian, processed loans, certificates of deposit sales, learned proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.) – less