University of Arizona Employee Reviews

productive
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2017
There has been a very work ethic at the university of Arizona when it comes to laboratory work. The work consisted of preparing sample for the work for the teacher and comparing data of each group to conclude the overall solution. Team work was very developed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no use of cell phone during work
Wonderful Experience
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2017
Wonderful experience at the U of A both as a graduate student and GTA. My teachers and mentors were experienced and gave me some wonderful experiences.
Awesome work environment
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2017
Working as a researcher at the university of Arizona is truly a special experience. the workplace is motivated and extremely talented, both of which breed an environment geared toward success and advancement.
Inspiring!
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 11, 2017
Tutoring and mentoring at the U of A is highly encourages and supported. They work well with schedules and support student needs when it comes to dedication to your studies!
Good Student Worker Position
Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 9, 2017
Worked well with class schedule and trained students in important office responsibilities. I worked with important departments and a friendly staff where ever I went.
Ua
Accountant, Associate (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 30, 2017
This is a good place to work. There are many training opportunities.

There are many departments to work for, which allows a person to find something that fits. There is a diverse group of people on campus.
Great place
ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT, SENIOR (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 29, 2017
Amazing place to work for. People are friendly, wonderful benefits. Offers lots of opertunities to grow and to find time to participate in group activities.
UofA
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 24, 2017
University of Arizona is a good place to work. The offices are usually even paced and has a good balance of time off you can take. Working with managers was easy.
excellent place to work
Children's Multi Specialty Center (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 19, 2017
Traveling with doctors to five different locations around Arizona to assist in clinics.
Making appointments for patients, answering phone lines and assisting patients with any questions,
appointments, or concerns, triage, EKG, vital signs, preparing patients for doctors' visit, preparing clinic for
next day or traveling clinic visits, preparing charts, entering data into system, assisting doctors with Spanish
speaking patients, worked front office as well as back office, cleaning rooms, multi-tasking.
Pros
great group of doctors
Cons
supervision
TA (Former Employee) –  U of AJune 15, 2017
I worked as a TA for the University of Arizona, which was basically a teacher of one of the introductory biology labs. It was a great working environment and a great place to work.
Melting Pot of Culture!
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 15, 2017
Great place to work, if you love your job. I've been working part time for 10 years and still love it! Hard to get your foot in the door but, once you're in, you can be a lifer!
Pros
Special perks for employees
Cons
Compensation could be better
Academic
Supervisor, Chem. Elec. Fac (Former Employee) –  University of ArizonaJune 14, 2017
This is the UNIVERSITY environment. I enjoyed it. People want to learn here and aren't (generally) afraid of hard work. Very stimulating place. ALWAYS something new and exciting. They would certainly give enough rope to hang yourself (as they say). No one interfered with my work, and they were always very supportive. I worked my way up from student employee to one of the highest paid staff members in 27 years. It was a pleasure to work there now that I look back on it.
Pros
Stimulating environment, always something exciting happening
Cons
Endless hours
Just a TA
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 14, 2017
Being a TA was a great part of my experience at the UofA. It made my education cheaper and it gave me real life experience in working at a university.
easy and fun
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2017
The work itself was easy to do and it was fund working with so many different people. The environment there was fun to work. It was one of my first jobs and I enjoyed it.
Fun research assistants to work with and flexible schedule
Undergrad Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2017
Worked as an undergrad research assistant. The grad assistants are smart, fun people to hang out with. There's a lot to learn and the the research can be nation-leading if in the right department.
Advancement opportunities and flexible hours
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 12, 2017
Wonderful opportunity for growth, they invest in education of their employees! its a fun environment and the people you work with are great and supportive
Best Student Job
Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 8, 2017
This job was the best student job I had during my time at the university. It is incredibly flexible, hours are subject to change during finals week, and the option to work more hours is there. You are able to work safely on campus, and stay apart of the residence life culture.
N/a
Member, Blue Chip Leadership Program (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2017
I attend the University of Arizona for school. It is an awesome school with cool people. There is nice weather as well. I'm just trying to fill this box.
Great place to work while doing school
Spanish Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 5, 2017
I was a Spanish instructor for 3 years to pay for my education. Nice place to work. Everyone is very friendly. Benefits are excellent, especially tuition reduction. Pay is decent (definitely enough to live on). The department is huge and can be a little disorganized. Some policies can be annoying but most work well. You get some leeway to do what you like in your class so long as you don't egregiously break important rules or regulations.
University of Arizona is a great place to work
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 5, 2017
Faculty and staff are helpful and supportive. The workplace culture is positive. The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching at the University of Arizona South.
benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Arizona. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4