University of Arkansas at Little Rock Employee Review

View all University of Arkansas at Little Rock reviews

Innovative, fun, and relaxed work place.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HOUSING LIAISON (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 12, 2014
At the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR), I work with campus housing to make sure international students adapt to the university culture. I am able to assist them to different social activities within and around the campus, Little Rock and Arkansas. I provide them with resource material that help them academically; such as working with the speech communications center and writing center. I work with a Hall Director and Resident Assistants to provide fun programs and informational sessions to our residents.
The worst part of my job is at the end of each semester having to say good luck to students moving forward with their future. The best part; the memories and experiences we have shared together.
Pros
I work very close to home and to campus. Also, my co-workers are wonderful, helpful people.
Cons
Sometimes it can get very slow in the office, so I try to find little projects to keep myself busy.

Other University of Arkansas at Little Rock Employee Reviews

Will not give a Cost of Living Raise.
Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 12, 2017
Refuse to pay the employees that make 25, 000.00 down to 16,000.00 yearly wages a better update on the wages. do not even give you better options on health insurance.
Nice place to work
Computer Lab Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 28, 2017
Assisted with computer and software problems that students had. I learned to improve my coding experience. My first manager took the time to assist with my development for new career opportunities.
Pros
Flexible hours for work schedule, good pay for type of work, able to work on school projects while working.
Cons
No advancement within the university, new manager had a swollen head