University of California - Davis Employee Reviews

Job summary
Post-doc Fellow (Current Employee) –  Davis, CANovember 29, 2015
UC Davis is truly extraordinary place providing high level conditions for conducting of research. I found lots of possibilities at UC Davis for building up a network among other colleagues and across various disciplines. Daily work atmosphere is nice and I enjoy a good interactions with colleagues. I strongly believe Science could not be done alone, therefore tight connections among team members is of high importance. I have spent more about two years at UC Davis and for this period I have learnt so much especially in computational area. I do enjoy very much in my daily work routine.
Good company to work for as salesmen
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davis, CAJanuary 13, 2015
A typical day at work was team meetings about new products and knowing how to increase contract renewals, that was rather difficult when folks would call about bill discrepancies. I learned that managment had to compete with each other to gain more contract renewals. My co-workers were fun to work with.