Research Auditor (Staff Auditor) (213AF4224)
The University of Cincinnati is a public research university with an enrollment of more than 42,000 students and is the largest employer in the Cincinnati region. We are looking to hire a Staff Auditor, who will report to the Director of Internal Audit, and will plan, supervise and execute a variety of financial compliance audits, primarily of the university’s externally funded research grants.
- An attractive compensation package, including base salary and excellent benefits (e.g., retirement, medical/dental, tuition remission);
- No travel;
- An outstanding professional opportunity to work with highly talented and committed colleagues and contribute to the growth of a world-class organization and fulfillment of the overall mission of the institution;
- Growth potential within the university.
- Plan and execute financial compliance audits over the university’s externally funded research grants, in accordance with auditing standards established by the Institute of Internal Auditors;
- Identify internal control gaps in processes or systems and recommend and positively influence appropriate remediation;
- Prepare reports for senior management and the Audit Committee;
- Actively participate in exit conferences, providing clarification and supporting information as necessary;
- Build consensus and facilitate organizational decisions through a collegial, transparent environment, assisting in dispute-resolution as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant field.
- Relevant professional designations, preferably CPA or CIA;
- Experience in legal, regulatory compliance, or grants administration;
- Knowledge of Federal research compliance regulations, including OMB Circulars A-21, A-133 and A-110;
- Experience with or adaptability to the University environment and culture, policies and major administrative systems;
- Public accounting experience.
To apply for position (213AF4224), please see www.jobsatuc.com
The University of Cincinnati is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. UC is a smoke-free work environment.
Indeed - 20 months ago
The University of Cincinnati is a public research university with an enrollment of more than 42,000 students and is the largest employer in...