University of Colorado Boulder

University of Colorado Boulder Employer Reviews

Great capstone program through the ME department
CFO/Design Engineer for Senior Projects (Former Employee), Boulder, CODecember 8, 2014
The senior projects program through the Mechanical Engineering department at CU Boulder was very well organized and probably the best experience I had in my undergraduate career. The teams were very well planned out, as well as the real-world project that they paired you with. The first semester was all design work and the second was building the actual project. I learned a lot and had a wonderful experience.
great research environment
Post-Doctoral Fellow (Former Employee), Boulder, COOctober 29, 2014
Pros: flexible environment
Cons: limited physical lab space
I set up equipment for neurophysiological recordings and gathered physiological data. Flexible working environment, great co-workers, a fun place to work.
Great skill building position
Facility Supervisor, CU Recreation Services (Current Employee), Boulder, COOctober 21, 2014
Able to develop several useful skills such as customer service, managing other employees, and time management.
CU Boulder
Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee), Boulder, COSeptember 28, 2014
I work at the University of Colorado Boulder. I perform astronomical research.
culture
Financial Aid Advisor (Former Employee), Boulder, COJuly 29, 2014
The University has a strong culture and as staff we pride ourselves with school spirit.
Exciting, efficient and invigoraing work environment
Mathematics Lecturer - Pre-Collegiate Program (Current Employee), Boulder, COJuly 14, 2014
Pros: both staff and students were superiorly suported
Working with the PCDP staff toward the stated program mission of motivating and preparing first generation students in pursuit of their higher education goals and ensuring that students are academically prepared to enroll and be successful at any postsecondary institution of the student's choice was exciting and invigorating work.
good
Graduate student (Former Employee), Boulder, COMay 27, 2014
It's a good school. Nice teachers and nice classmates. I have taken some courses about power electronics and all of them are useful.
Laboratory Experience
(U-Th)/He Thermochronology Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), Boulder, COMay 13, 2014
Job gave undergraduate students experience in working with tools necessary for mineral separation. Collaboration with university professors and staff aided in the learning of numerous tools used for these separation processes necessary for thermochronological and geochronological dating methods.
Great scholarly environment, challenging and exellent
Student (Current Employee), Boulder, COApril 13, 2014
One of the advantages of being a chemistry major, and subsequently the many years spent meticulously in the laboratory and classroom, is my inherent familiarity with a plethora of procedures, skills, and safety protocols. I am familiar with all of the natural sciences – chemistry, physics; and last but not least, biology - and enjoy working in them immensely. I have no qualm for example in preparing a simple solution or mixture, employing autoclaving, and washing glassware and Pyrex in and outside of the lab. After Organic Chemistry, these procedures have been washed in my head – always wash the reactions vessels when the experiment is complete. These skills and disciplines carry on over into any other fields, and it is my belief that a good scholar prides himself in learning and then eventually mastering as many skills as he can.
A very happening place
Real Time Embedded Systems Project Experience (Former Employee), Boulder, COFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: excellent faculty
Cons: no cons
Got to learn new things. Great infrastructure. Excellent faculty and advisers to work with.
Excellent
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Boulder, COJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: excellent professors
Its been fun. I have done many courses in this university. I have enjoyed professor under whom I have worked.
fun place to work
FRONT DESK ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Boulder, COSeptember 26, 2013
fun place to work where the weather helps move the day along.
Excellent worker environment that is fast paced.
LAMP Developer (Former Employee), Boulder, COSeptember 5, 2013
CU Boulder was working on building a multi-level student adviser portal. Built on a complete LAMP environment, the system would integrate with the schools ISIS system to keep student records up-to-date and accurate.
Fun and energetic campus
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Boulder, COAugust 28, 2013
Pros: small campus, accessible to major facilities
Cons: expensive
I really enjoy the scenic view of this campus. Lively and nice experience overall.