University of Colorado Health

University of Colorado Health Employer Reviews

Fun and dynamic working environmet
Care Team Assistant (Current Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 13, 2014
I work in a very busy department where I interact with nearly 300 patients per day. My co-workers are fun and it is a very dynamic environment.
UCH
Phlebotomy (Current Employee), GreeleyJanuary 27, 2014
Medical care is changing significantly and is not only affecting patients but it is also affecting the people that work in the field.
Growing and improving major health care provider in Colorado
Unit Clerk / Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: large hospital system with plenty of room to advance.
Cons: a lot of change happening simultaneously.
University of Colorado Health is a demanding, fast-paced environment on the forefront of health care in Colorado. As a whole University required of its people the highest level of professionalism and caring with our patients, our co-workers, and our community. The management of University of Colorado Health are diligent and sincere about the well being – more... of their staff, and instituted several programs for the health and well being of staff and their families. Though hours could be long and grueling, staff left feeling as though they accomplished something positive in the lives of our patients. – less
Extremely poor management and lack of support in the medical staff services department in Ft. Collins.
Medical staff office/CVO (Former Employee), Loveland/Ft. CollinsNovember 19, 2013
Pros: survived experience
Cons: low pay, back-stabbing, nonexistent communication, double-talk.
Three staff have willingly left this office in the last month. Senior Management was given concrete evidence of the demeaning and negative work environment and looked the other way. An office of a total of 10 1/2 has 3 bosses. Three to supervise 7 1/2 people is smothering at best. No continuity of work, change constantly only for the sake of change – more... and job security for middle management. Don't walk, run! – less
Transplant
CTA/ Patient Recovery (Current Employee), Transplant/ hepatologyOctober 9, 2013
Pros: big clinic so i am always busy
Cons: not being able to feel complete at the end of the day
I dont have a designated job duty function. I catch all the things that no one else wants to do. My typical day I feel like a temp service worker. There is not a whole lot of team work in this department. Management tends not to manage but let you handle everything on your own. I sit and wonder what my next job duty is going to be.
Challenging work
HR Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort Collins - Loveland - GreeleyOctober 5, 2013
Very challenging and reward work. Healthcare has changed a lot over the last 12 years and the company has grown tremendously. I have learned a great deal while working in Healthcare which has helped me grow as a professional.
Productive, fun and some what stable..
Dispatch Lead Operations / Clerk II (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 16, 2013
Memorial Health System recently was bought by University Of Colorado. They are mooving around and decreasing the work staff company wide. I am concerned of get cut by the down sizing.
Innovative and energetic company and people
Senior Interface Engineer (Current Employee), Aurora, COAugust 7, 2013
Pros: never a dull moment!, you will always be challenged to learn new methods and improve upon your personal best.
Cons: because i work remotely not enough face to face communication with the people i work with.
A typical day will include all aspects of being on an interface team. From analysis of upcoming projects, development and testing of current projects, to support of existing production projects.

Management is always looking to improve upon current practices and procedures, and with a vision to be among the top ten hospitals in the country.

The hardest – more... part of the job is that I work remotely. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I work remotely. – less
Think again
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Loveland, COJuly 31, 2013
Pros: beautiful campus
Cons: administration
This hospital needs better leadership. Especially UCHealth North.
Supportive Management + Great Ethics
Patient Service Rep (Current Employee), Greeley, CoJuly 5, 2013
Employees really believe in the values and goals of the company practicing a strong, supportive culture.