University of Findlay Employee Reviews

Work Life Balance
Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHFebruary 2, 2017
Have flexibility and freedom with schedule for the most part. Supervisors are generally lenient. Outside of track season, my days and weeks are normally filled with personal rime.
Fun and energetic, satisfying
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHJuly 15, 2016
relaxed and satisfying. Cultivating Organic crops brought me close to the nature. Distributing it to the University staff and students gave me the experience in management
Pros
free lunches
Cons
n/a
Wonderful coworkers and students
Speech Lab Director (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHJune 24, 2016
Diverse student population provides multiple learning experiences on many levels. Advancement opportunities are presented and the environment is positive.
Pros
Student Interaction
Fun Place
Student Consultant (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHOctober 22, 2016
Fun place to work as a student for part time basis as it provides some money to survive. Good opportunity for the students.
Great environment with engaging bosses and co-workers.
Resident Director for Office of Student Affairs (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHApril 17, 2016
The workday is not overwhelming yet there is plenty to do, co-workers are very friendly and helpful. Bosses are knowledgeable and understanding.
Fun and Family Oriented
Youth Basketball Coach and Mentor (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHFebruary 23, 2016
University of Findlay is a fun and caring organization that allows people to work without stressing as well as helping others in the process.
N/a
University of Findlay Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHJanuary 27, 2016
Excellent staff and comfortable work environment. Flexible hours to allow me to continue and be successful in my studies. Most enjoyable part of the job is being close to my living quarters.
unfair treatment of employees
Administrative Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHSeptember 13, 2012
The University of Findlay is a place that you dont want to work at. This University do not treat black people/ African Americans fairly. Since I attended this University I seen a hand full of black people get fired, and there was no reason.
Cons
everything
Pretty good
Security (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 15, 2014
I interned in a job at this university, schedule wise they were very lenient, in my case was even allowed to pick my own hours which was GREAT. Work environment I didn't mind too much(although sometimes I will admit other faculty can come off quite rude and unprofessional). The only down side was the pay but then again I was an intern so I guess that should be expected anyway.

P.S. to the comments below me decrying racism. Really get over yourself. I somehow doubt that was true and it even seems like it could be the same individual doing it. Just seem to be looking for trouble to be honest.
Pros
Flexiable schedule, nice small university, tolerable work environment
Cons
pay(although was an intern in this case)
It was an extended class experience that enhanced my knowledge in the field of International Business and Marketing
GRA/GA, ISAP Assistant Coordintor (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHSeptember 27, 2012
Class Preparations
Full office job duties
Handled logistics for India Study Abroad Program (ISAP) & India USA Global Business Planning & Networking Strategy Conference
Correspondence with students
Maintain course websites
Recording of finances India Study Abroad Program (ISAP) & India USA Global Business Planning & Networking Strategy Conference
Government document collection India Study Abroad Program (ISAP) & India USA Global Business Planning & Networking Strategy Conference
English/Hindi translation during trip to India
Stay away!
Assistant Professor, Reading (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHNovember 14, 2013
I couldn't believe how unprofessional this university is. I felt like I was back in junior high. Plus, it is the most racist place I have had experienced.
Pros
None.
Cons
If you are a white, straight and conservative you will love this palce. Others beware!
Great balance of education and work
Senior Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Biology DeartmentSeptember 25, 2013
Great balance of education and work. Exceedingly well instructed. Professors take their time with students
Pros
Mentoring
Cons
No job placement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Findlay. Our community is ready to answer.

University of Findlay Reviews by Location