University of Findlay Employee Reviews

Pretty good
Security (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 15, 2014
I interned in a job at this university, schedule wise they were very lenient, in my case was even allowed to pick my own hours which was GREAT. Work environment I didn't mind too much(although sometimes I will admit other faculty can come off quite rude and unprofessional). The only down side was the pay but then again I was an intern so I guess that should be expected anyway.

P.S. to the comments below me decrying racism. Really get over yourself. I somehow doubt that was true and it even seems like it could be the same individual doing it. Just seem to be looking for trouble to be honest.
Pros
flexiable schedule, nice small university, tolerable work environment
Cons
pay(although was an intern in this case)
Stay away!
Assistant Professor, Reading (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHNovember 14, 2013
I couldn't believe how unprofessional this university is. I felt like I was back in junior high. Plus, it is the most racist place I have had experienced.
Pros
none.
Cons
if you are a white, straight and conservative you will love this palce. others beware!
Great balance of education and work
Senior Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Biology DeartmentSeptember 25, 2013
Great balance of education and work. Exceedingly well instructed. Professors take their time with students
Pros
mentoring
Cons
no job placement
It was an extended class experience that enhanced my knowledge in the field of International Business and Marketing
GRA/GA, ISAP Assistant Coordintor (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHSeptember 27, 2012
Class Preparations
Full office job duties
Handled logistics for India Study Abroad Program (ISAP) & India USA Global Business Planning & Networking Strategy Conference
Correspondence with students
Maintain course websites
Recording of finances India Study Abroad Program (ISAP) & India USA Global Business Planning & Networking Strategy Conference
Government document collection India Study Abroad Program (ISAP) & India USA Global Business Planning & Networking Strategy Conference
English/Hindi translation during trip to India
unfair treatment of employees
Administrative Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHSeptember 13, 2012
The University of Findlay is a place that you dont want to work at. This University do not treat black people/ African Americans fairly. Since I attended this University I seen a hand full of black people get fired, and there was no reason.
Cons
everything