University of Florida Employee Review

View all University of Florida reviews

productive and good place to work
Ambulatory Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 27, 2013
typical day at work to ensure the staff is accounted for, phyisican schedules are reviewed to ensure the diagnosis is correct for that clinic, the hardest part of the job is working under staffed. The most enjoyable part is my day is a satisfied patient
Pros
work hours
Cons
pay

Other University of Florida Employee Reviews

Wonderful Place to Work
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Apopka, FLNovember 16, 2017
I work at a research center, it is a smaller campus located in Apopka, Florida. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here, everyone is friendly, we have social activities and it is wonderful place for networking and getting to know people in the industry.
Bad Environment
Faculty Member (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 15, 2017
UF is an unpleasant place to be a faculty member. The basic culture puts an inordinate amount of power in the hands of people who have been there the longest and are currently out of touch with reality in the field they allege to teach. There is also an inherent phoniness to interactions, which one could most essentially describe as backstabbing. Too often it is about the needs and desires of faculty, with students forgotten.
Pros
Some support for travel and research (though inadequate)
Cons
Hostile work environment