• Lead weekly lab sessions of Advance methods of biotechnology I and II, and review concepts with up to 35 students.
• Maintaining lab records and lab equipment’s
• Monitor course procedures and address student issues.
• Preparation of various cultures, Buffers and reagents required for lab.
• Isolation DNA,RNA, Proteins from plant, animal, yeast and bacterial samples.
• Protein Quantification Assays, Chromatography techniques.
• Doing backup experiments to provide results for students.
• Carrying out experiments for Professors on behalf of their research.
pretty good environment to learn
cannot stay after graduation