Department of Radiology is looking for administrative aide to perform general office duties. Job duties include performing daily administartive tasks, performing various data analysis and working in team to complete various administrative projects.
1. Provides administrative supervision of the daily activities of the unit, including management of
projects, programs, staff and funds
2. Monitors and ensures compliance with unit/department, university, and governmental policies
3. Assists in determining unit goals and objectives
4. Coordinates the development, implementation and interpretation of unit policies
5. Responsible for the retention and security of essential, operational, fiscal and other records/reports
6. Coordinates the preparation of and review of various administrative, personnel and other reports
7. Documentation of standard operating procedures
9. Analyzes, reviews and implements operating procedures
10. Acts as liaison for major unit-wide operations such as personnel, purchasing and budgeting
11. Establishes and maintains system of tracking and reporting all budgetary items, including oversight and review of complex documents
12. Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, management, marketing, economics
and/or other related field. Thorough understanding of computer software programs like MS Excel, MS Access and MS Word is required.