Pros: free lunches, camaraderie, treat everybody fairly
Cons: no salary increase, healthcare premiums increase
* In a typical day at work, we are responsible in accomplishing our work and we rotate our duties from time to time when it is needed.
* I have learned to be more responsible in my day to day duties as I am able to manage my time from one task to another in order to accomodate additional task so that everybody will be able to cope up with our respective – more... duties.
* If there are issues that need to be resolved, we channel these issues accordingly. And the management will implement a policy what needs to be done.
* We are a multicultural employees in University of Illinois, therefore we have differences in culture and values but we have respect with one another and give consideration with each other.
* The hardest part of the job is when we have to follow the rules or bend it with the respect of moral ethics.
* The most enjoyable part of the job is even though we have some rough days, we all still manage to smile and understand each other. We don't take our work conflict personally and remain professional. – less