University of Indianapolis Employee Review

View all University of Indianapolis reviews

Excellent small, private university campus and culture.
Associate Adjunct faculty (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2012
Nuturting culture, gorgeous campus, lots of academic freedom, superior support staff.

I love teaching and UIndy is providing a wonderful opportunity for me.
Pros
academic freedom, excellent support staff, good facilities, caring family type of culture.
Cons
lack of adequate a-v and it in many classrooms, hesitancy to evolve curriculum and teaching methodology, lack of benefits for adjunct faculty, relatively low compensation.

Other University of Indianapolis Employee Reviews

SAL Adjunct Instructor
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 10, 2017
I enjoyed UI very much - the students, the environment. I occasionally was assigned a course that was new to me and found some very challenging, and, some a real joy. Having taught at another college, I found the SAL students focused, intense, and bright. I found the pay competitive. I received the help I needed to set up the online portions of the class. In fact, I found good help when ever I asked for it.
I was a student
Student (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 9, 2017
I was a student and this was not a typical job. I chose to obtain a better education to better my employment opportunities and serve a different part of our community.