University of Indianapolis Employee Review

View all University of Indianapolis reviews

Duties for the nursing department.
Nursing Department (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 4, 2014
I scan, print, and make copies for the faculty in the nursing department. I also run errands, complete miscellaneous tasks, answer phones, fill in spreadsheets, and create classroom rosters. I have learned to take initiative and find tasks to keep myself busy. Although I have a set schedule, the faculty is flexible and allow me to switch hours if necessary.

Other University of Indianapolis Employee Reviews

SAL Adjunct Instructor
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 10, 2017
I enjoyed UI very much - the students, the environment. I occasionally was assigned a course that was new to me and found some very challenging, and, some a real joy. Having taught at another college, I found the SAL students focused, intense, and bright. I found the pay competitive. I received the help I needed to set up the online portions of the class. In fact, I found good help when ever I asked for it.
I was a student
Student (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 9, 2017
I was a student and this was not a typical job. I chose to obtain a better education to better my employment opportunities and serve a different part of our community.