University of Louisville Physicians

University of Louisville Physicians Employee Reviews

Lots of available OT potential
CERTIFIED CODER (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 20, 2015
Pros: OT potential
Cons: PTO
Plenty of opportunity to work overtime, not much personal freedom in use of PTO. Benefits package could definitely be improved.
prison
University Child Health Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 8, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: too much for this line
it is like working in a prison. management turn employees against each other and give false promises if they don't like you they fire you or make it unbearable for you to stay. they have there pick of employees and they can do no wrong. they treat the hard working people like dodo and keep pushing them for more work.they threaten them with out sourcing there jobs or we can find better workers than you for the job it gets old after a while. everyone breaks at the same time and lunch. no room in the lunch room and microwave. terrible conditions.
Great place to work.
Clinical Team Lead (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 25, 2015
Family like environment, great place to work. Teaching facility so It's always room to learn new things. Large fast paced practice.
position eliminated as reduction in workforce transition
do not wish to divulge (Former Employee), ULP down downApril 9, 2014
Cons: healthcare setting, was not paid for being on call.
Disorganized, during the acquisition and transition to ULP employment, we were verbally told many things. For example; if you were professional staff you would not lose you educational benefit, you were told you would still maintain benefit to fund in order to attend conferences and seminars. You were told the insurance benefits would be the same. All the verbal promises were untruthful. ULP did not put in writing what they verbally explained in meetings. I leaned nothing, and it was an unpleasant experience working for them. The job description did not change, but responsibility increased. Very poor retirement benefits, management was difficult to contact in order to get questions clarified.
Rewarding but overwhelming
Switchboard/Receptionist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 1, 2014
Pros: definately enjoyed free lunches and the bonus that we received
Cons: short breaks and lunches
The job was definitely rewarding working with children but overall, the job was not organized and caused a lot of chaos. Busy from the time you got in till the time you got off, co-workers were the best we worked as a good team, enjoyed working with them. Management could use some improvement. Most of our staff has been with our office over 3 years or more and has not had a raise.
Pretty Laid Back
University Child Health Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 15, 2013
Pros: overtime, no set schedule, no dress code, great position
Cons: the pay, management
I really enjoy doing what I do, as well as the flexibility of my hours and the overtime. However, I just wish that there was opportunity for advancement within the company, in which there is not, (not in my department). Also, I feel that for what I do, I am worth more than I am getting paid
Summary
Charge Entry Associate (Current Employee), lou, kyMarch 27, 2013
Pros: free health insurance if your single and not sickly
Cons: no career advancements
Since the merge there have been many lay offs and more continue to occur.
ok
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Louisville, KentuckyJanuary 26, 2013
nice desk to work on and a nice soft chair with good working phones and computers.
Chaotic and Dysfunctional
Manager (Current Employee), LouisvilleJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: very rewarding to make a difference in people's lives.
Cons: generally poor benefits and low pay, poor managment and leadership, no communication, no training except it
Organization is very dysfunctional in its attempts to bring centralization and unify all the various areas. Leadership and management are not trained and many are plain incompetent, though loyal. Archaic processes and managers demonstrate strong attempts to avoid any sort of change or improvements.