UniversityCare, a primary care network affiliated with the University of Maryland Medical Center is seeking a full time experienced Family Medicine Physician to join and lead an established community based Primary Care practice. We are a team of highly professional and experienced individuals who strive to provide excellent and compassionate medical care to our patients. We are looking for a team focused physician who possesses excellent leadership skills to join our team. The practice is a NCQA Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home that uses a top rated EMR for outstanding quality care. Our facility is equipped to treat patients of all ages for common illnesses and injuries. We provide comprehensive medical care and offer onsite EKG, Lab and Specialty services.
We are conveniently located in Millersville, Anne Arundel County (a suburb of Baltimore). Our facility is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Maryland License
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Experience with patients of all ages
- Clinical experience in Family Practice, Emergency Room or Urgent Care setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated and compassionate in providing patient care
- Provide direct patient care in an out -patient setting
- Reasonable after hours call schedule of 1:8 weeks
- Ability to drive change through influence and leadership
- Commitment to ongoing leadership development
- Ensures appropriate staffing
- Balancing quality, efficiency, and financial responsibility for the site
- Continually assesses coverage patterns of all clinical staff considering volume, acuity, seasonality, and revenue.
- Able to maintain professional and open communication with faculty, staff, patients and families
- Qualified applicants must possess at least 5 years of clinical experience post residency with pediatric experience
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Vacation and CME allowance
- Health benefits
- Excellent base salary
- Increased earning potential based upon Productivity and Quality initiatives.
- Volunteer faculty appointment at University of Maryland School of Medicine is available for Medical Student Teaching