administrative assistant at the university of missouri-kansas city
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) – Kansas City, MO – December 28, 2012
University of Missouri, Kansas City
Tutor (Biology, Chemistry, Spanish) 2010 - 2012
• Assist students in achieving a better understanding in a specific subject.
• Help students understand their instructors' instructions, comments, and priorities.
• Help students develop their abilities through questioning, applying, and practicing concepts and techniques.
• Engage the student actively in the tutoring process.
• Train and guide students as well as other clients in the use of technology in the learning center including internet use, software, videos and audios.
University of Missouri-Kansas City
Administrative Assistant Sep. 2009- May 2012
• Drafting, editing and delivering correspondences
• Calendar management
• Records Management
• Reconciling and Budgeting accounts
• Reviewing and organizing Hiring and Termination packets