University of Nevada Las Vegas

University of Nevada Las Vegas Employer Reviews

Good benefits
Data Center Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2014
Great benefits. A lot of politics though.Great benefits. A lot of politics though.Great benefits. A lot of politics though.
Worst university ever
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Civil EngineeringSeptember 26, 2013
There is no professional staff , No funding for research are the main problems.
Best Thing Happening in Southern Nevada
GEAR UP ACADEMIC ADVISOR (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 17, 2013
Pros: helping disadvantaged students
Cons: can't provide sevices to everyone
The mission of the Center for Academic Enrichment and Outreach (The Center) is to provide traditional and innovative educational opportunities to a diverse community through targeted services and research that promote personal success.
Plesent Work Environment
Assistant Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 30, 2013
The most enjoyable part of this job is the my co-workers. The employees of UNLV are professional, courteous, and generally easy to work with.
Perfect for students
Promotions Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 5, 2012
The University works around your school schedule and it is on campus so there is no commute.
Great Learning Experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 27, 2011
The position at UNLV was an administrative assistant position that also served as my internship. I was assistant to the Director of the Landscape Architecture program. In addition to my administrative duties, I designed informative powerpoints and imovies which I presented to local high school students for the purpose of recruitment. Recruitment visits – more... were extremely rewarding, as I was interacting, and teaching in our community. – less
Super expérience
Stage de 3 mois en université à l'UNLV (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 17, 2014
Expérience unique m'ayant permis de développer aussi bien mes compétences technique, que mon anglais. Une première confrontation au monde professionnel en informatique.