University of New Hampshire Employee Review

View all University of New Hampshire reviews

Long hours but well worth the time
M.S. Graduate Research (Current Employee) –  Durham, NHJune 17, 2013
Receiving a B.A. at UNH seems to be a lot more work than other universities. I had the ability to work with each professor independently because the classes were small. In addition it is very easy to work as an undergraduate in a research lab early in your academic career.

Other University of New Hampshire Employee Reviews

A fun environment
Novell Network Manager and IT Support (Former Employee) –  Durham, NHJanuary 10, 2018
UNH was a fun place to work because I enjoyed the university environment. I worked on a lot of different projects so that made it interesting. Plus there were opportunities to change jobs if you were interested in doing that. I enjoyed my time there, but the priovate sector offered my higher wages.
Workplace culture
ATHLETIC PHOTOGRAPHER (Current Employee) –  Durham, NHJanuary 6, 2018
Being a sports photographer for the Athletic Communications Department at UNH, it's inevitable to feel in the right place. Between the sound of excited fans, and motivated student athletes makes it so easy to be interested and involved with the job. Although home events only take place a few times a week, it's always exciting to look forward to the next game and share my photographs with the public eye.
Pros
free admission to events