University of New Hampshire Employee Review

View all University of New Hampshire reviews

A great environment to grow
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham, New HamsphireJuly 8, 2014
I had a great experience at UNH. It was different but not difficult moving from an urban setting such as Boston to NH. However, the town and campus had a lot to offer. Being an outdoor person that love enjoying the natural environment I was in a great place, for hiking, kayaking, canoeing. My fellow Teaching Assistants (TA) along with the professors were helping and nice. I had a lot of support while working as a TA and the students were great and most were interested in the subject of oceanography.
Pros
Amtrak service to Boston, great outdoors activities in the area, supportive environment
Cons
Getting around without a car was difficult during breaks.

Other University of New Hampshire Employee Reviews

Good Place
Teaching and Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham, NHNovember 24, 2017
A good place to study and to work. The salary was completely compatible with the work load we had. People are very nice and willing to help you with anything you might need
Great Part Time Job
University Honors Program - Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NHNovember 8, 2017
It was a great place to work part time while taking classes. They were very flexible with hours worked and time off. They also allowed me to work on homework while at work when the day was slow.