University of New Haven Employee Reviews

Great culture
Office of Student Activities (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTMay 16, 2016
I enjoyed working here in my time as a graduate assistant. Sometimes I had to work late nights, but it was something I signed up for and understood. There is a positive, collaborative culture at UNH.
it has really friendly work environment
Computer Laboratory Graduate Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTApril 30, 2016
This position is my first professional job in US and I believed I learned a lot. I worked with really hard worker people in friendly work environment.
Good academia working experience as student
Voluntary International Peer Mentor (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTMarch 24, 2016
This is a good place for students who want to gain some working experience on campus. Staffs and professors are very polite and they do care a lot for students who wants to achieve something.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTFebruary 15, 2016
The best part is that the job includes different tasks everyday which includes answering phone calls and processing applications.
Graduate school
Resident Director (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTJanuary 26, 2016
This was my graduate school job. It was rewarding in helping students out but it was a lot of work that took time from my studies.
Pros
Graduate school education discount
Cons
a lot of work
Nice place to work for students
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTJanuary 12, 2016
I was a student assistant
I held leadership position on campus
Able to balance school and work
Decent work study pay
The pay was minimum wage
University Of New Haven
SUPERVISOR, C-STORE (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTJanuary 10, 2016
I enjoy working for the University it is a great experience. Working with my team is great they are great workers and they make supervising them very easy.My Manager is also great she works with you to teach how to do things the right way.
Typical University Job
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTNovember 12, 2015
I worked only for one semester and it was fun helping Students with their lab work, conducting assignments. Most enjoyable part is to stay in field helping students with their questions.
Very active Job
Research Assistant - UNH Wireless Research Group (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTNovember 8, 2015
I am Research Assistant ,usually involves working for my Professor and helping him in projects to publish them in IEEE and also involve maintaining paper wrk for presentation and weekly update about the project.
Fun and a great experience
Sign-in Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTOctober 26, 2015
New and interesting setting. The hours are late, but allow to get other work done. Job allows the meeting of new people. It makes you aware of the people who are arounds you. Co-workers are always friendly and helpful.
Dreadful
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTSeptember 27, 2015
Lack of direction. Lack of communication. Reprimanded for having down time at work when there is literally nothing to do.
Never wanted to leave this place
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTSeptember 21, 2015
Once you enter the office, you forget everything except work. Very fun working place amazing people around. But have many rules to remember. Very challenging job as student's career depends on us. I worked with CRM Hobsons and banner. I had to leave this job because I am no longer a student there.
good place
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTSeptember 4, 2015
good place to work at really recommend it to anyone. Really fits into your schedule and works around any other work you take on.
Good Job
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTAugust 5, 2015
I have worked as a research assistant at physic lab for two years. I learned how to perform AFM in biological and physical samples. My co-work skill has also been improved.
cut my tuition in half
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTAugust 1, 2015
my work study position cut my tuition in half! I worked there while I was a graduate student. The school provided me with a great education as well as a job position that cut my tuition and gave me a small stipend.
I was a graduate student in this university for 2 years during the period of july 2013 to june 2015
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  connecticutJune 18, 2015
I had a good reputation in my university among my professors and a good skill in managing a group of students.Helped my professor in completing a national level project during the year 2014.
Fun work environment with the ability to set goals for myself
University Student Staff (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTJune 15, 2015
At the University of New Haven a typical work day included doing new things and carry out new responsibilities easily by watching other or by following instructions. Recording data was apart of this job description.This job prepared me to think ahead and set goals for myself in order to achieve them.
Great Experience
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTJune 11, 2015
Great School. I did my Masters in Computer Science with a concentration in Management Information Systems. Very helpful professors and take care of international students very much. Highly recommend it..
The University is a very nice place to wrok and enhance work skills
Assistant Registrar (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTJune 3, 2015
When I worked in the Graduate Admissions Office I learned new computer systems, and ways to help aid our students. We had increased the number of domestic and international students at the University when I was in the office. It was a pleasure to meet students from different cultures and learn about them.
Pros
Learning new systems that helped me with my position
Research associate on different projects made me learn a lot more
Graduate Research Associate (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTMay 11, 2015
University of new haven is the place where i have done my masters degree and as a research associate i used to work on course related projects, did practical implementation by using my subject knowledge and with the help of my instructor in order to experience the real time situations before i start my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of New Haven. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4