University of North Carolina at Wilmington

University of North Carolina at Wilmington Employee Reviews

Friendly and Inviting
Front Desk Liaison at the Office of the Registrar (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCJanuary 28, 2015
The Registrar's Office had friendly staff and coworkers, that were always there when I needed a question answered. The atmosphere was great! Everyone spoke to everyone and we all worked together as a team. It was a great experience that allowed me to improve my customer service skills, my ability to communicate one on one with students at the university, and the experience also provided me with more experience in a office setting.The most enjoyable part of the job was to interact with fellow students at the university, and being able to help them complete their task in the office.
UNC-Wilmington Review
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee), Cameron School of Business, Wilmington, NCOctober 30, 2012
Pros: worked around my schedule, paid relatively well
Cons: only a semester
Graduate assistantship during M.B.A. study. Worked primarily as a teacher's assistant in the Economics Dept.
Student independent study in Organic synthesis
Student Lab Technician (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCJuly 30, 2012
i worked under a professor and various graduate students. i performed reactions, purified mixtures, and recorded procedures and results. i reported to my professors and coworkers on my progress via seminars.
Excellent student job.
Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCJune 21, 2012
Pros: ability to work and study, non-stressful.
Cons: non-stimulating.
Great job for students as it allows for students to work as well as study. Monitor incoming students into the building and make guests are accompanied by an active student. Excellent co-workers and management, very friendly.