University of North Carolina Employee Review

View all University of North Carolina reviews

Productive, team oriented.
Accounting Technician (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCAugust 24, 2013
The Department of Payroll is one of the most productive area of Finance. I work with the Bi-weekly division providing services to the entire university. We are a great example of true team work. Keeping everyone happy is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part is working with great co-workers ensuring that every employee is paid in a timely manner.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Healthcare

Other University of North Carolina Employee Reviews

Very Busy no down time
Human Resource Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCDecember 12, 2017
I have employee relations, recruitment, payroll, I work with Health Care Employees and University Employees. I do the medicare/medicaid for all the MD's. The hardest part of my job is retaining good employees. I have to do their job performance and attendance. The best part of my job is helping with their benefits and payroll. I like to make the employees feel very important.
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
travel time is 2 hours of my day.
Productive , great atmosphere and fun
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCDecember 11, 2017
A typical day at work included preparing meals for students and making sure you followed guidelines to serve safe food. Management didn't sit in their office all day like most they actually worked and help the team . I really enjoyed the atmosphere there and different people I got to meet
Pros
You could move up in the company quickly
Cons
Busy