University of North Dakota

University of North Dakota Employer Reviews

Masters
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Grand Forks, NDJuly 14, 2014
UND has provided me the opportunity to obtain my MEng degree, along with a spacious office for research purposes.
Great work environment
Clinical Instructor (Current Employee), Grand Forks, NDJune 12, 2014
Pros: great management and teamwork
Cons: drive can be long from my home.
Awesome boss and co-workers. I loved the students and opportunity to share knowledge of nursing profession and see their growth.
The University of North Dakota Biology Dept. is very personal and comfortable to work for.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: solid practice and experience working in a lab setting.
On an average day working under my professors direction we would have tasks laid out to be completed that day. Each day's tasks were all part of bigger ongoing research that my professor was directing. I worked with standard lab equipment doing PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, Sequencing, Developing Cultures to study, and Etc.
Best Education I could have recieved
Graduate Researcher (Current Employee), Grand Forks, NDFebruary 12, 2014
My adviser taught me everything from the ground up, which is exactly the way I learn.
Provided execellent management and communication skills
UND Head Wrestling Coach (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: working with people my age, being able to train with them, and creating my own program
Cons: volunteer job, short season due to the program being started later on in the year.
This was one of my favorite jobs because of the young men I was able to work with on a day to day bases. I really enjoyed the experience I was able to take from this job making my communication, management, and directing skills better.
A goal oriented confident professional
Petroleum Engineering (online distance Program) (Current Employee), Ground ForksAugust 13, 2013
A goal oriented confident professional.
I have the ability to work under pressure and provide innovative ideas that will facilitate the accomplishment of Engineering Projects to meet the organization’s corporate goals. Excellent working relationship with clients and co-workers, I have the abilities to learn and adapt to a new changing work environment – more... and Willingness to learn new career prospects, Willingness to travel and work in any weather condition. – less
Great opportunity for newly certified students to gain experience at the NCAA Division 1 level
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Grand Forks, North DakotaJune 7, 2013
Great Place to Work
Communications and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Grand Forks, NDApril 23, 2013
UND is a great place to work. The people there make the time go by quickly.
Excellent Place for study
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDFebruary 17, 2013
Excellent Place for study under exceptionally talented faculty members. Great place for conducting science. Beautiful campus.
Great Place to teach
Flight Instructor (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDDecember 31, 2012
It was very structured which I enjoyed. You always had students if you wanted.
Scholarly environment for those with no social life
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Grand Forks, NDSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: great environment for research and learning
Cons: no social life
If I had to choose between a 9 to 5 job with good friends and a great girlfriend, and a life in theoretical books that requires all the waking hours; then I would choose the former every time.
intern job
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDJune 5, 2012
Not very good. I only made 7.40, and pulled in only about 20 hours a week. Needless to say I had to work two part time positions.