University of Oregon Employee Review

View all University of Oregon reviews

A wonderful opportunity for student workers!
Project / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OROctober 18, 2013
As an administrative assistant I generated and closed work orders, encumbered monies on contractors' supplemental contracts, acted as liason between building tenants, contractors, and management. Maintained communications between the aforementioned players, via telephone and email. Ordered parts and supplies through the U of O's Purchasing Dept. Our crew was responsible for 17 off-campus properties.

I learned a great deal about the inner-workings of property management, and became proficient in the use of FAMIS software, MS Office and MS Access.

I had a manager and group of co-workers whom I respect and like very much.

Though this job was challenging at times, I didn't find it difficult in any way.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my coworkers.
Pros
Very flexible and accomodating hours while attending college.
Cons

Other University of Oregon Employee Reviews

Not diverse in terms of viewpoint, but quality education
Student Non-Profit (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORDecember 14, 2017
The biggest flaw is that nearly everyone is ultra-liberal so if you lean conservative, or even in the center, you are likely to get flak for your opinions.
Good upcoming university
Scientist (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORDecember 11, 2017
With the investment of the Knights family, there will be a lot more cutting-edge science taking place at the UO. In general, the atmosphere is relaxed, which doesn't mean that people are not hardworking.
There is some good science being done here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Oregon. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3