Great place to work, Awesome Management!
Digital Marketing Manager/ Web Designer (Current Employee) – San Diego, CA – November 29, 2014
I love working for USD, but the only problem is they don't offer competitive pay for the amount of work given and limited hours. I enjoy what I do and that is the reason why I took this job. Day to day business includes:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search Google Adwords/Analytics, SEO, & PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company i.e. Facebook, Yelp, Google +, Maps.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
management, set your own schedule, work from home, weekly strategy meetings
low pay, limited hours, no advancement