Pros: management, set your own schedule, work from home, weekly strategy meetings
Cons: low pay, limited hours, no advancement
I love working for USD, but the only problem is they don't offer competitive pay for the amount of work given and limited hours. I enjoy what I do and that is the reason why I took this job. Day to day business includes:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search Google Adwords/Analytics, SEO, & PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company i.e. Facebook, Yelp, Google +, Maps.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.