University of Saint Mary Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great School & Great Business
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  BusinessFebruary 2, 2015
Typically handle day to day tasks and also complete bigger projects that help the business run more effectively. Project manager role, learning more about technology that helps the company operate and also used a lot of databasing daily. My coworkers were awesome and always fun to be around and also hard workers. Hardest part of the job was the guidance. The most enjoyable part of the job is the challenging work that was given and the responsibility that came with the projects.
Pros
great people
Cons
old
Quite and friendly
Desk Worker (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSApril 5, 2015
A typical day at work was quiet and full of helpful people. I learned how to better edit an academic paper. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendliness of the employees. The hardest part was the slow days. Not many people coming in but when they did we were always ready to help.
Amazing learning environment
Intern (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSMarch 15, 2013
As an intern with the University of Saint Mary I will be working with the offensive line and assisting with strength and conditioning. I have been given first hand recruiting experience and understand how to evaluate prospects. Using Hudl to break down and analyze film has been an effective tool.
Pros
knowledge, experience, fun
Great workplace, great community environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSNovember 1, 2013
The University of Saint Mary truly instills a sense of community and purpose in the work that you do. Although it is a university, it is small enough that each employee gets to know each other. From the faculty to the staff, it is truly a joy to work for a place where you feel welcome.
Good school.
Administrative Assistant to the VP of Development (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSMay 2, 2014
Good school. I was not in the position for long but it was a nice place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Saint Mary. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3