Computer Operations Admin
Computer Operations Manager (Former Employee) – Scranton, PA – June 5, 2014
Responsible for the daily operations in the Computer room.
• Responsible for monitoring 150-200 systems simultaneously to ensure students and staff had secure access to University of Scranton programs which included financial aid, payroll systems, grades, telephone, and royalty programs.
• Responsible for the daily execution of the software move process from Development to the QA(test) and Production environments.
• Proactively managed system issues by quickly identifying problems and provided solutions through proper communication to appropriate internal counterparts.
• Exceptional knowledge of installation and lab management including the execution of database exports to the cloud system.
• Responsible for the implementation of all necessary steps to facilitate the Banner Upgrade process, including downloading banner software, enabling/disabling sudo access, and password resets logged in Numara Footprints tickets.
• Operated Optical scanner for processing of exams, math placement, and produced corresponding analysis reports for all faculty throughout the university.
• Processed assigned Banner and ARGOS security requests across multiple environments which required an understanding of userclasses, objects, bannerids and ARGOS components.
• Coordinated upgrades with Runner Technologies to update addresses to conform to USPS standards.