University of South Carolina Employee Review

View all University of South Carolina reviews

Great school and excellent professors
Teacher Student Assistant/Research at SRS (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCApril 21, 2014
At USCA, I was required to maintain the animal lab, greenhouse, and be a teacher student assistant. I had learn a great deal with lab equipment and and and the proper techniques, also I learned how to be independent on task and make sure everything was going accordingly. The job was enjoyable and i have no complaints, I enjoyed working with the animal, plants, and students.

Other University of South Carolina Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Director of Vehicle Management (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 14, 2017
Great place to work. The institution provides and extends great opportunity to working individuals working as state employees and servicing the needs of growing educational institution.
Fun work for college student
DESK ASSISTANT AT UNIVERSITY HOUSING (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 13, 2017
This environment is great for the busy college student. It works for work-study individuals and also for individuals who have their own bills to pay. hourly pay and can do homework/watch Netflix at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of South Carolina. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3