University of Southern California

University of Southern California Employer Reviews

Awesome summer job
Residential Advisor & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 15, 2014
Was a great experience for a college student from the midwest to work in one of the best universities in the country.
Great place to be
Course Producer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 14, 2014
I have flexible hours. I am currently working with students on helping develop their class projects and grade their assignments.
Great Job
Grader for VLSI System Design II (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2014
It is a great job. The work is easy. Grade and help students with their labs and projects. Only 4 hours a week.
Productive, gained experience.
Research Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 6, 2014
My day in my work starts with design of experiments. Designing experiments and executing them is fun, love to explore things.
Like to work in team, Help my coworkers and graduate students if they need any thing.
A good place to study
Grader (Current Employee), Los AngelesSeptember 26, 2014
Pursuing my Masters and working as a grader here is a wonderful experience. I get to learn so much every single day.
DFT Realization (Verilog, TetraMax, PrimeTime) (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 11, 2014
USC is a great university. From tremendous resources and faculty to the bright and diverse student body, from the partners with other schools throughout the world to the vibrant extracurricular activities at home. The Trojan experience is unrivaled.
Working with friendly people
Community Service Officer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2014
Would check in and start my work in my area in the university.
Productive and positive atmosphere
Financial Aid Advisor in Student Contact Center (Former Employee), John Hubbard buildingSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: temp assignment
I enjoyed working with this company. Learning new process is always a plus for me. I enjoyed the people I worked with at the contact center.
World class
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: fine institution
Cons: bad location in the ghetto.
Great university, can only recommend it. The campus is beautiful, the faculty are highly competent, and the students are capable and ambitious.
Only get ahead by kissing up to the bosses
Office Assistant II (Former Employee), Los AngelesAugust 27, 2014
If you do your work and complete everything given to you, you have still not done enough. You are underpaid and over worked. Non union to keep the workers down.
Don't ever work for USC.
Assistant Manager of Lab Gastro pub (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 25, 2014
University of Spoiled Children
University of So Cheap
School of Marshall was probably the worst and most entitled group of horrendous people I ever encountered!
Marketing
Student Health Center Coordinator (Former Employee), Los AngelesAugust 24, 2014
Over 10 years of Marketing experience. USC a great place to work, the only reason I left was because I moved to Florida
Great Place to Work
Associate Director, Enterprise Systems and Support (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 5, 2014
Its a great place to work and they offer work and family balance.
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant/Patient Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 31, 2014
I loved working for USC, but the replaced all their MA for LVNs
Inviting environment
Assistant Secretary to VP of Facilities Management (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2014
Cons: low pay
This is a great place that has proven to have great flexibility with my school schedule.
Fun place to work
Student Technical Coordinator, Regulatory Sciences (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2014
The place where I work is fun and the work is exciting. The co-workers and staff that work with me are very brilliant people and have loads to share and to learn from. Not only about career but about life in general.
Very good place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: learning new data system, good supervisor & co-workers, many lunch options
Cons: job location & workplace was a bit small
My duties were pretty much limited to data entry, which was fine. My supervisor was great to work with & taught me the school data system easily. I learned quite a bit about financial aid & how it works at schools like USC. My co-workers were few but very nice to work with.
Exciting, fast-paced, cohesive environment.
Facilities and Fleet Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 15, 2014
Excellent home away from home with amazing benefits. Management is beginning to make changes as administrative reorganization is underway. No two days are alike which taught me to be prepared for anything.
Student Part Time Job
Student Operator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 12, 2014
Good working environment
Salary paid on time
Good & Informal management
veery busy
Lab Technician/Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 8, 2014
non stop work
starting the work as soon as getting there
management was ok