University of Southern Indiana Employee Review

View all University of Southern Indiana reviews

University of Southern Indiana
Senior Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 1, 2014
My key responsibilities that I deal with on a daily basis are invoicing, program development, and office needs that revolve around the Connect with Southern Indiana program and Corporate partnerships. My coworkers and management are wonderful and I've learned so much during my first two years as a professional. The most challenging part of this position has been learning to multitask different projects and paperwork that needed to be completed
Pros
benefits, laid back, supportive, growth opportunities

Other University of Southern Indiana Employee Reviews

Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 21, 2018
I love working at USI but this is a community clinic, non profit and I wish to work for a bigger hospital or clinic. I have gained valuable medical experience with this job and eager to work for Deaconess or St. Vincent.
Pros
Free college education, relaxed atmosphere, great coworkers
Cons
less salary than most medical positions
Friendly culture and beautiful work environment
Central Receiving Technician (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 16, 2018
The workplace culture was the biggest factor in retention for me. What initially drew me was the ability to complete my undergraduate degree. The people on campus are very friendly and the campus itself is very well kept. My manager tended to micromanage and didn't engage his employees on ideas about workplace functionality, which created an atmosphere that inhibited motivation. The lack of career advancement is my main driving force in searching for another job.
Pros
Good benefits, friendly culture
Cons
Little career advancement, low compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Southern Indiana. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3