University of Southern Mississippi Employee Review

View all University of Southern Mississippi reviews

Fun place to work got to meet a lot of new people
Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  hattiesburg,msJuly 11, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of me clocking in 10mins early and signing in online. I'd clock out 10mins early because the next person would be there at the appropriate time.
Pros
Free internet and TV
Cons
No health benefits

Other University of Southern Mississippi Employee Reviews

I love this job
Classroom Equipment Technician - Student Worker (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSFebruary 15, 2018
This job is great, but as a student worker, the pay is not that great. It is minimum wage, so you have to have another job unless you do not really need the money. My department is awesome though, and the work is simple, so I do not have complaints in that aspect. I also am allowed to do homework at work. That makes it worth it on top of the experience I attain that is viable for my career field.
good place to work as a student
Graduate TA (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSFebruary 2, 2018
Flexible work hours and a positive work environment, Southern Miss was a really fun and rewarding place to work as a student teacher. Lots of opportunities to get involved with student research interests, and with extracurricular activities.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
slow-paced