University of Texas at Arlington Employee Review

View all University of Texas at Arlington reviews

It was a enjoyable learning place
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 14, 2014
The workplace here was very enjoyable as the colleagues are friendly, helpful and respect each other. We used to do research related to materials science and electrochemical energy conversion and storage systems such as lithium ion battery, fuel cell catalysts, fuel cell membrane, and photo-electrochemical systems etc. I used to learn mostly because we had a culture of having weekly group meeting where each of us used to discuss the problems and probable solutions.

Other University of Texas at Arlington Employee Reviews

good university
Graduate Teaching and Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 12, 2017
great place to study. high potential to be involved in industry as the university is located in heart of DFW. I got my phd here at UTA and otally satisfied as what I learned are directly applied in my future carrier.
Great
New MAV's Orientation (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 12, 2017
I loved the environment that the workplace presented. I loved the people I worked for as well. My co workers were great and we always worked together in solving issues pertaining to the job.