Exciting position available on the research team in the division of Rheumatology. Join seasoned researchers in:
- Recruiting, screening and enrolling participants.
- Assisting with the day to day project management coordination for research projects to include personnel, facilities, supplies in support of research project desired outcomes, budgets, and timeliness.
- Submiting research protocols and continuing review forms to the Institutional Review Board or other regulatory agencies.
- Maintaining confidential records of collected data, ensures accuracy and integrity of data.
-Collecting specimens as necessary for research projects and in accord with research protocols.
- Collecting blood specimens from research subjects.
- Enrolling suitable candidates to the research project, ensuring all necessary documentation is collected and processed.
- Inputing data and maintain research databases and related records.
- Scheduling follow-up visits and maintain contact with patients, patient's families, department staff, other faculty members on the research team.
- Distributing research information to faculty, research staff, principal investigator, community physicians and other organizations.
- Interacting with representatives from state, federal, and private agencies regarding proposals and funded projects, as well as billing.
Bachelor's degree or two years of clinical research experience in lieu of every year of education plus certification from the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) with a minimum of five years of relevant experience. If applicant has a Bachelor's degree, certification is not required. Phlebotomy experience preferred. LVN preferred. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Clinical trial randomization experience required.