University of Utah Health Care

University of Utah Health Care Employer Reviews

Below Average
Technologist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: excellent clinical staff
Cons: poorly managed
Given the size of the the University of Utah Healthcare system it is impossible to comment on entire organization. However, in my experience, I have found it to be extremely wasteful, with ethics that are borderline criminal.
World Renowned Hospital with great compensation plans
Account Reconciliation (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, positive work atmoshphere, flexible hours
Cons: long commute
University of Utah Health Care is a World Renowned hospital always striving to make a difference for their patients as well as their employees. Their compensation plan for employees is unheard of by most. I have learned that being part of a corporation that invests in you and provides you with the tools you need will help you advance as well as them. – more... Win win.
I had the most amazing co-workers whom also shared the same love for the job. The positive upbeat workplace was a pleasure. The hardest part of this job would have to be visiting units and seeing the life threatening illnesses inflicting patients. It reminded me everyday the importance of all the hospital jobs. – less
Great Senior Leadership
Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 6, 2013
Senior Leadership is committed to the success of the organization and are always open to employee ideas. I've really enjoyed working here and think it sis an excellent place to work.
Patient focused sleep center with multi-disciplinary team
Manager, Sleep (Former Employee), Salt Lake City UtahAugust 20, 2013
Pros: academic based health care system
State of the art technology used to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with sleep disorders.
An organization with multiple areas for continuation of learning
Solid Organ Transplant, Liver Coordinator (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 10, 2013
A great organization with wonderful benefits and great people. Each area of service has hard job opportunities but the most enjoyable are the patients.
Best Boss ever
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake, UTOctober 1, 2012
I loved everything about this job and would go back if I was in Utah again!
Noble Purpose
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 3, 2012
Pros: 14.2% matching 401k and great medical insurance benefits.
Cons: lengthy commute.
The combination of medical research, education and community support is a noble purpose that feels good to be part of.
Co-workers are professional and personable; a nice combination.
Being involved in marketing is fun since that is what my BS degree will be in soon.
The hardest part is the commute... 1 hr at the end of the day is not fun.
The best part – more... is dealing with legislators and organizations that are trying to make a difference in our community. – less

– January 20, 2013

Why not give a review about this job so that you would actually be helping someone not just pat yourself on the back about your own job and how great you are.