University of Utah

University of Utah Employer Reviews

Teaching Assistant
Instructor (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 9, 2014
Depending on the instructor you're a TA for, experience may vary. Still a good program.
Nice place to study
Research Assistant / Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake CityApril 1, 2014
Nice place to study. Work load is not too heavy, and the working environment is good.
Good for a college job
Alumni Outreach Advocate (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 24, 2014
People yell at you on the phone, but its not the worst job ever.
Very Stressfull work place, Would not work with staff and school.
Medical assistant (Former Employee), Tooele, UTMarch 21, 2014
Pros: coworkers and providers
Cons: lunch cover, management
A typical day at work word consist of opening rooms and getting them ready for patients, The medical assistants would do all the check in and insurance information collect copays and bills, room the Pt and take vitals, make sure that every thing was ready to go for the doctor in family practice,
Dermatology would room the patients and get a history – more... on why they were needing to be seen, give the history to the provider and go in with every patient and assist the provider with office surgery's. the hardest part of the day would have to be lunch cover, if we was running behind for the day that would put us behind for lunch, and there was only 2-3 people that could work in dermatology,
The most enjoyable part of the day would have to be interacting with the patients making there visit enjoyable. – less
Custodian
Custodian (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 18, 2014
Very good folks to work for. Decent, honest and Helpful. As a parttimer I am not accorded full benefits, none the less that are good to work for.
Good high tech environment, space to get the job done etc
Research Technician (Former Employee), Salt lake city, utahMarch 18, 2014
The lab i was working in was spacious enough and i wasnt too rushed so i had the time and substance to get the job done right and well.
Great learning experiences. Amazing staff.
AEMT (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 15, 2014
High volume, fast paced, heavy work load. I learned a lot about practical patient care application. Used with a diverse patient population. I saw managers come and go rapidly. Five in the five years I was there. Some were great. My coworkers were amazing. Great people and great healthcare providers.
Productive work culture, collaborative environment, beautiful place
Postdoctoral Fellow (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 3, 2014
I am a theoretical chemist working on molecular recognition using computational tools. I have more than 10 years of experience in molecular modeling of biological systems.

During my postdoctoral studies, I have successfully used MD simulation to study epigenetic protein regulation.
Great place for students to learn and become young professionals.
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 25, 2014
Attended classes in my degree plan, also performed clinical hours teaching physical education.
Highly enthusiastic and flexible workplace
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: flexible work timings
Cons: early deadlines
I currently work as a mobile application developer in School of Business at University of Utah.The entire staff is highly supportive and the enthusiasm and dedication shown by the whole team inspires each of us to work even more harder:.They always welcome new approaches and have weekly project demonstrations where each of us gets an opportunity to – more... showcase our work and get reviews from the head employers and even provide suggestions and improvement ideas – less
Great place work here
Research Analyst (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 8, 2014
Great team
Great working environment
Feel very comfortable working here
nice mentor, nice teammate
University of Utah
Manager of Research Administration (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 8, 2014
Managed research operations for cancer hospital and laboratory.
good place to work
Custodian (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: good benefits
cleaning rooms offices and bathrooms. learned how to fill in when needed. good pay. hardest part is it is physically demanding
Perfect work life balance
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake CityJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: free refreshing drinks
Cons: short breaks
I learned Developing algorithms for image segmentation and developing algorithms for video codecs. Coworkers will be very helpful if some one is struck at one point.
Good
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 6, 2014
Flexible time it great fits your class schedule.
great research experience
Educational
Research Lab Technician (Current Employee), Salt Lake CityDecember 31, 2013
A typical day at work includes carrying out the plan of the day, logging experimental data, and completing experiment preparation for future needs.
Productive and flexible.
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 23, 2013
I am working as a research assistant here. It is a good place to work at. Nice location and nice co-workers. Flexible to switch between many departments.
Good Place to work
Lab Specialist (Former Employee), UtahDecember 17, 2013
Great place to work, good working environment and excellent benefits.
Excellent mechanical engineering program.
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 26, 2013
Enjoyed teaching and learning alongside skilled, passionate faculty and students. Interacting with students as a TA and helping them to solve problems and gain a better understanding of engineering principles was challenging and extremely rewarding.
Fun workplace
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 15, 2013
Very good experience. Learnt a lot of technical and scientific work as a student.

1 2 3 4 5

About University of Utah

Set in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountain Range, the University of Utah’s educational habitat provides breathtaking views – Read more

University of Utah Photos