University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Employee Reviews in United States

Very productive with wonderful mentors.
Research and Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Whitewater, WIFebruary 17, 2015
UW-W is an amazing place to work. University is more than hundred years old and the business school is one of the bests in the region.
Working with a selection of wonderful people is an amazing experience over there.

Management of the school is very responsive and considerate. Very easy to access, you will have a feeling that you are all a part of one family.

The hardest part of the job is that although the atmosphere is very friendly every thing is very serious. Deadlines sometimes will put pressure on you, but at the same time will help you to push your limits.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you accomplish your goals, and then satisfaction comes. You had all that hard work and now the result is that you have found new friends and have learned a lot about team works, inspiration, and leadership.
Cons
short breaks, sometimes no lunch break.
Supervisor, Compass Group USA (Chartwells) (Current Employee) –  Whitewater, WIDecember 1, 2014
I love working on campus at UW-Whitewater. I get to work with a wide variety of people, and learn something new everyday. I enjoy my co-workers a great deal. The hardest part of my job is the pressure and stress that comes with being responsible for multiple food concepts. What I enjoy the most about this job is making students happy while they come in to eat. Also, hopefully making a difference as they navigate through college life.
Pros
free meals, great people, friendly environment
Great Program
CARE (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WINovember 19, 2014
Being a part of the Early Childhood/Special Education at UW-Whitewater was a wonderful experience for me. I have gained so much knowledge and confidence in my teaching abilities through this program.
Lonely
Building Manager (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WISeptember 10, 2014
sometimes there's not much to do but sit there because there is nothing really going on
good place to work
General Access Lab Attendant (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJuly 7, 2014
work with good people
learn about working with customers
interact with many people
Wonderful
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIApril 13, 2014
UWW was a great place to work. The staff was friendly and professional on all levels. I would work there again.
Pros
hours
Excellent Place to work
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIAugust 16, 2013
I had the opportunity to work with a diverse group of students and coworkers. I learned a great deal about lesson planning, teaching techniques, and critical thinking.
UW-Whitewater Wrestling
Heavyweight Wrestler (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJanuary 7, 2013
Excellent Program. Dedication, determination, and desire are required to achieve success at this sport. Coach Tim Fader is amazing and is always there for the wrestlers. It was a great experience mixed with wonderful teammates.
Flexible, learning environment, fun, structured
Letters and Sciences LEAD Media Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJune 26, 2012
Co-workers are enthusiastic and energetic, tentative to detail
Pros
flexible hours, vacations as requested(not paid though)
Cons
no benefits

Want to know more about University of Wisconsin-Whitewater?

Ask a question