University of Wisconsin Employee Review

View all University of Wisconsin reviews

Encouraged growth, diverse and active place to work. Family oriented and job serious.
Program Assistant 3 (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 23, 2013
Really had to multi-task. Working with so many people taught me to perform well under stress, taught me conflict resolution skills, the importance of organization. I met people from all around the world and was honored to learn about their cultures.
Also, working in an academic environment gave me the advantage of education by association (many conversations and debates).
Pros
It's a college campus... need I say more!
Cons
If public transportation is not used, parking is challenging and expensive.

Other University of Wisconsin Employee Reviews

Loved the experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIDecember 13, 2017
Excellent place to work. Professors and staff are amazing. My job involved going through decades worth of equipment, throwing some, donating, some and creating a catalog for the things that were kept.
Good job for college students
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIDecember 12, 2017
Job was good for students, it was flexible due to the fact that you worked 2-3 hours a day from Mon-Fri if you were to apply for cleaning, so it gave a good schedule to still get homework done. Only thing is that they pay minimum wage so its mainly just pocket change. Manager understood there's school involved so didn't stress about you coming in every day. Enjoyable part is that it was a decent environment and no stress.
Pros
flexible and no stress
Cons
compensation