University of Wisconsin Employee Review

View all University of Wisconsin reviews

UWM, A paradise to learn and teach
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 7, 2014
As a responsible position, TA s should have a deep knowledge in their subject. Many topics I learned when I was student becomes more clear when we prepare for teaching. This preparation helps us understand the subject more close. Leading the students to a particular with a particular motive and focus will create a leadership quality in TA s. The hard work of a TA along with the full support from the Professor make our job more satisfactory and enjoyable.

Other University of Wisconsin Employee Reviews

a lot of exposure
Trauma Nurse Critical Care (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 15, 2018
This was a great place to work to see a lot of variety of critical patients. The department was smaller when I worked there and it was a good environment to work at that time.
An innovative place to work that utilizes modern communications technologies
Media Specialist intern (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 14, 2018
I started working at the University of Wisconsin as a video production intern after my Sophomore year at Souther Illinois University. I was paid $15.00 per hour, and was eventually moved up to working 40 hours per week during the summer, and 10 hours per week during the school year (during which I worked remotely).