University of the Arts

University of the Arts Employer Reviews

family oriented work place with coworkers
Campus Operations File Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 5, 2013
Pros: located on the avenue of the arts which is beautiful
Cons: slow-paced
The University of the Arts is a diverse community of staff, students and visitors that are closely knit. I really enjoyed working with them.
Not for me.
Technology Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 18, 2013
Pros: access to equipment.
Cons: consistent theme of politics over productivity.
I enjoyed being a student at Uarts, but the professional work environment was overly political, inconsistent, and cut throat. Personally, I wish I never would have started work here.
Fun job
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: helping students
Cons: student job (only temp)
Helping students was a fun job. I honestly loved this job. If it was still available or If I was still a student I would go back to work there.
Great income
Housekeeping Associate Exhibits (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2012
Pros: great income, paid vacations (based on production)
Cons: comission pay not salary
The income is great loved working with other people and team executive director. I learned a lot of personal development through great leaders of the company. The hard part was not be able to get families protected with the proposed plan. The best part to protect families with the plan.
Had a very great chance of becoming a better job
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2012
a typical day at work would involve drama and poor management due to the fact that alot of changes were being made without informing the employees.
UArts Is Like Family
Office Assistant/Residential Assistant (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaMarch 12, 2012
The University of the Arts has provided me many opportunities to work on campus. I am very grateful for the wonderful staff, who are all artists, and are always excited and energetic when working with students. Working with Student Life and Pre-College Programming, you are always learning, enjoying, and accomplishing large tasks. It is a very fulfilling – more... job to work with professionals who are artists, as well as other students. – less