University of the Ozarks

University of the Ozarks Employer Reviews

Awesome University to attend
Student Observer/ Tutor (Former Employee), Clarksville, ARJanuary 24, 2014
My teachers, advisors, and peers were always willing to help me in any way that they could. I learned so much from the various field experiences and co-operating teachers.
Perfect for the busy college student
Tutor (Former Employee), Clarksville, ARAugust 9, 2013
A work study position as a tutor is the perfect fit for a busy college student who wants to make a few extra dollars while going to class and working on the mountain of homework waiting in the dorm room. The hours were perfect for my busy schedule, but it only lasted a semester at a time.
Very Productive and Fun
Work Study Student (Former Employee), Clarksville, ARMay 22, 2013
Pros: create relations with faculty and staff
Cons: low payment
It was very interesting experience because the school was so small that it allowed for students to be better connected to staff and faculty. I truly enjoyed my college years at this school and would not change it as with any college the typical days involves going to class and learning and working in the afternoon to allow us to still study.
A Great Private University which offers its Students and Employees a Place to Call Home
Assistant Baseball Coach (Former Employee), Clarksville, ARSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: small, tight campus where everyone knows everyone.
Cons: sometimes too quiet
I attended and worked for the University of the Ozarks. I really enjoyed my time at this school nestled at the base of the Ozark Mountains. Clarksville is a small town great for a family and a quiet life. The campus is beautiful and the athletic facilities are getting better every year. Students here can find their calling and leave their mark.
Great Place to work
Outdoors Activities Coordinator (Former Employee), Clarksville, ARAugust 9, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: under paid
This is my Alma Mater so I'm bias but seriously this is the most employ focused work place I have ever experienced.
Great experience to help others and self grow
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Clarksville, ARJuly 31, 2012
Pros: good schedule
Cons: student's willingness to learn sometimes lacking
Scheduling conflicts are almost impossible to run into and when they are, they are easy to work around. Easy to work with supervisors while fun at the same time. No real difficulties to encounter that aren't easily overcomeable alone.