Universoul Circus Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Place to learn
Marketing Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2016
UniverSoul Circus is a small family of professionals that are willing to do whatever it takes to get a job done. There are limited resources there but a great idea is never turned away due to budget. The marketing team acts as it's own in-house agency.
Pros
Fun product, hands on experience
Cons
Location, sporadic decisions are often made
Account clerk
Office Manager/Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2016
Excellent skill in organizing
Billing procedures/ monthly closing
Filing making labels excel spreadsheets
Coding /processing account payable , payroll
Very fun
Retailer/Ticket Sales (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19132May 1, 2016
Circus was very busy. Sold a lot of products to happy children that enjoyed the show. Excited when people came back before Circus Left.
Pros
Happy customers
Cons
Too Busy
Great for New Graduates
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2015
One of the best things about my job was that everyday I could expect the unexpected. A typical day consisted of designing and editing print material for our field reps. I had the pleasure of working with the Public Relations dept to add some variety to my everyday routine.

Special Projects included creative concepts for social media campaigns, event planning, blogging, and working with Ad agencies to began production of certain campaigns. I also was given the opportunity to shoot my first promotional video.

My co-workers were very supportive and always willing to teach me since I was fresh out of college. This experience allowed me to know the meaning of "tough skin" due to the many "character changes" when there was pressure to gain more tickets sales in a particular market.
Pros
Employee Appreciation
Cons
Lacked organization and knowledgeable leadership.
geat place to work
Universoul Circus House Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 14, 2015
loved the culture, the travel made friend with people from other parts of the world that will last a life time. Went to over 48 cities per year.
Not what I expected
Box Office Ticket Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2015
Enjoyed Traveling and seeing new cities. To much time required away from family. perfect job for a single person straight out of college looking to travel the continent and meet new people.
words couldn't explain
Ticket Seller (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2015
it was a very fun experience it had some ups and downs but at the end it was very interesting working there. I've learned about Ticketmaster and how to work through an computer and how to sell tickets the proper way. i basically lived with my co-workers and got to know them very well and became family. the most enjoyable thing about work were seeing happy families going into the tent smiling and laughing and coming out joyous.
Productive and Fun workplace
Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2013
A typical day work would be, working with the children, Be able to perform in front a live audience. manage a great group of talent actor and actress.

Travel the America with different culture of people.

The hardest part about this job would be travel from city to city. could be very over whelming.

The most enjoyable part would be travel from city to city and experiencing different city live styles.
Pros
free lunch, flexible work schedule, free, travel
Cons
long hour, long travel days
Fun environment, new experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 30, 2012
It was a fast paced job, but and very interesting job. It was temperary and they wanted college students since they were only going to be in town for a week. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the huge smiles on the kids face as they were about to enter the circus.
Cons
no breaks
production
Lighting Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2014
The job was a great place to work in. doing the spotlight and lifting truss and 1 ton motors . puling cables up and doen out the air.the people was great to work about. i learn how to work a move lights pn a grandMA2 board .
Pros
lunch at beake are when we got off
Cons
no healthcare
Great family entertainment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2013
This was the hardest and greatest job I have ever worked. I absolutely loved the job I did.

Universoul Circus Reviews by Location