Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania

Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania Employee Reviews in United States

Behind the times
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bucks County, PAFebruary 25, 2016
I worked at Univest for two years. Their culture is very conservative based on their Mennonite background. If you're interested in the financial services field, I suggest an employer who embraces diversity in all areas.
Pros
Decent work hours.
Cons
No job protection for GLBT.
Banking
Bank Teller I (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, PAFebruary 10, 2016
Going to work helping customers. This was a bank place, where I would help customers when they come in and getting their needs met.
ugh..
employee (Former Employee) –  southeast paOctober 22, 2014
This company expects their employees to be loyal to them, but they are not loyal to their employees. They rarely increase pay. They cut positions for lower ranked staff even after hiring new people. They rarely promote from within unless you are a management favorite. If you enjoy working somewhere with zero advancement and terrible management, this is the place for you. They went from top ten best places to work on PA to 26th.
Pros
a lot of locations...
Cons
bad culture
Overall pretty good
Customer Service Rep for Call Center (Former Employee) –  Souderton, PAFebruary 3, 2014
I learned alot working for Univest. Most of the skills I have i aquired while working here.
Productive steady work environment
Sales and Service Representative/Teller (Current Employee) –  Souderton, PAMarch 4, 2013
Univest sets clear expectations, but does not always stay true to their own word. Overall solid company to work for.
hometown bank
SR. SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Souderton, PAFebruary 15, 2013
not everyone is a qualified to be in their role as they should be- they do their time and tow the line and get promoted.
Customer Service
Advanced Teller (Former Employee) –  Telford, PAJanuary 16, 2013
I learned a lot about customer service from the bank. I learned to count money fast and efficient.