Univision Communications Inc

Univision Communications Inc Employer Reviews

Good Company
Coordinator, Marketing (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: unique working culture
Univision has a diverse and unique working culture. They offer good benefits.
Productive and energetic workplace
Freelance Sales Coordinator/Research (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2013
Activities throughout the day vary as new projects and events come along. My duties went from constantly updating the different marketing pieces, content and creative layout wise, to help on the coordination of the different events.
Account Executive
Account Executive- KLTN/KAMA/KOVE/KQBU/KXLN (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 19, 2013
Cold calling new business in the city of Houston customer service and preparing media marketing proposal and promotional Ideas to develop clients business.
Great resources
Research Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 15, 2013
A great place to build knowledge and skills. Lots of different software programs that other companies don't have.
Great brand in the Hispanic Market
Director (Current Employee), Miami, FlApril 11, 2013
Pros: ability to work remotely, flexible working hours.
Cons: costly healthcare, re-structuring now and shrinking budget
Univision is a great brand, looks good in your resume if you are working with Hispanic Market in US. You have to be passionate and willing to work long hours. Even though, you are allowed to work remotely if you are in the Interactive Media branch.
Interesting Place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2013
Is hard to describe a typical day at work as new things happen everyday. I have learned to manage my time efficiently where different tasks and projects are given daily. People are very friendly and enjoyable to work with.
A fast-growing company with a faster-growing audience
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2013
An exciting place to view how the company is thriving on the growth of the hispanic marketplace
A fast-growing company with a faster-growing audience
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2013
Typical day at work: Ad-hoc fire-drill analyses and presentations for executives (competitive analyses, extracting and cleaning internal and market data from multiple data systems, etc.), and managing weekly duties such as managing status models to optimize inventory, which involves updating and correcting the model and meeting with pricing and planning – more... executives for assumptions.

I've been very lucky to be actively involved with not only the firm-wide strategic planning process, but also recently with the pricing and planning side, where I've learned about pricing structures, media math, and how to maximize inventory as well as ratings. – less
Great team to work with ..
former employee (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 16, 2013
not willing to provide any further comment to upper management. as i understand, all were a part of the final phase of layoffs and new executives hired.
fun co workers
Brand Representative (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: fast faced environment
really dynamic place that's fast paced with a great mission for communication
Productive and nice workplace
Account Executive (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 18, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
For my current job, mine would be:

Integrity
Competance
Independance
A fantastic team
Knuckle down
Self motivated
Univision offers the opportunity to experience a variety of events and network with businesses on the local and national level.
Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 24, 2012
Pros: networking opportunities, social events, and working with high end clients
As an account executive with Univision, no one day would ever be the same. I was on the outlook for new business every day, prospecting and seeing new clients. I would also serve and maintain my existing clients and accounts.
I learned that success is a result of perseverance and burning desire.
Working with a large group to make projects, events, and – more... Expos come together was a valuable experience that I would love to repeat. Working in a professional setting with professional peers helped us achieve goals and grow together.
The most difficult challenge as an AE was placing myself in positions where I would be uncomfortable. I knew that if I continued to work outside of my comfort zone, my skills as a sales person and as an AE would improve.
The most enjoyable part of being an AE was closing deals, making sure my client was satisfied, and the opportunity to do more business. – less

About Univision Communications Inc

Univision Communications Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a Spanish-language media company in the United States. During – Read more