An award winning, world leader in river cruising is looking for an exceptional Interactive Designer. This position will work closely with the Creative Director, Digital Marketing Manager, and Web Developer to design and produce various digital and online marketing communications.
The Interactive Designer will also participate in meetings with various executives to discuss planning, strategies, organization and to present new concepts.
- Minimal of 4+ solid years design and online design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Arts or related field required
- Extensive knowledge of MAC and PC systems and hardware capabilities
- Experience working with Email Marketing Platforms required
- Expert Photoshop skills and advanced InDesign/Illustrator skills
- Experience optimizing web content for multiple browsers (IE 8, IE 9, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with SEO strategy and website responsive design is a plus
- Solid understanding of best practices, design methods, and production technology
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop creative solutions for driving audience engagement with brand (email blasts, banners, landing pages…)
- Strong ability in multitasking and time-management
- Comfortable collaborating and taking creative direction
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and concepts in emails or meetings
- Ability to understand and produce work within specific brand guidelines
- Ability to take projects from concept to completion with minimal supervision to meet reasonable deadlines
- Take responsibility for quality control of final creative-related deliverables
And if all that wasn't enough:
- Strong understanding of user-interface and user-experience principles
- The ability to research and analyze competitive landscape, emerging technologies, and developing trends to communicate Uniworld's position as a travel industry leader
- An upbeat, positive, can-do attitude is a big plus
This is an exciting opportunity to become an instrument part of a dynamic creative team responsible for developing and maintaining the brand of a world leading travel company.
Indeed - 22 months ago