Unscene Squared Inc. is seeking a Marketing and Sales Director to sell advertising for city guides and other promotional products that allow an effective and affordable platform for local retail businesses.
- Unscene is expanding its marketing efforts in the Minneapolis, MN market.
- We are America’s voice for independent business. The country’s most widely distributed city guide, produced in 13 cities.
- We honor local economy and the diverse and authentic neighborhoods that make cities unique. Our mission is to help support local merchants to increase brand awareness, attract new customers through Unscene city guides and promotional products.
- We maximize the impact of limited advertising budget of our customers with design-minded, succinct, functional city guides and other promotional products.
- The main purpose of this position is to build and strengthen customer relationships, prospect new clients by identifying, visiting and recruiting businesses of all types to advertise in the Unscene city guide. This position focuses equally on maintaining and servicing existing customers.
- You will play a vital role in coordinating media trades and establishing creative alignments with events, festivals and other media portals.
- You will also be responsible for the distribution of city guides.
Benefits of This Role:
- Set your own hours.
- Year round Part-Time employment.
- Opportunity to network with business owners, key people and leaders of Minneapolis and to develop mutually profitable long-term business relationships.
- Easily obtain fully commissioned renewals.
- More work - more pay.
Who You Are:
You are a self-starter with a desire to be familiar with the "small business map" in the diverse areas of Minneapolis. You have an intimate knowledge of the neighborhoods of your city and the locally owned businesses that make up it's commercial landscape. You are skilled at networking. You are able to make more connections in the progressive neighborhoods of your city, and have a knack for creating conversations with key people.
You are likable, genuine and have a modern approach to marketing and sales. You are motivated by a sales target, and enjoy promoting and being a part of something that has a positive impact on local business in your area. You can not only start new relationships, but maintain them for repeat business. Working independently, time management and the "entrepreneurial mindset" are no stranger to you. Must have a newer computer with internet access as well as a smartphone which can accept Square Card Reader. Must have a valid driver's license and a car with insurance.
Email resume with cover letter and mention "Minneapolis Marketing and City Representative" in the subject line for immediate consideration. Let us know why you think you'd be a good fit for Unscene.
This part-time job is ideal for leasing agents, realtors, concierges, waiters / waitresses, retail sales associates, photographers and many more looking for serious supplement income.