UpLift is transforming the world of payments and customer loyalty with a disruptive new payment marketing platform. Uplift’s innovative platform helps merchants provide meaningful incentives to their customers and allows consumers to obtain more value for their payments. UpLift has begun launching with multi-billion dollar customers and is quickly adding more. As part of the UpLift team, you will help expand this platform in terms of scalability and functionality.
We are seeking candidates to fill critical roles. At this stage in the company, in these roles you will be one of only a few early forces to shape, build and manage UpLift’s platform and products. This is an early startup opportunity and requires individuals who want to heavily influence and significantly contribute to the success of the company.
You will be responsible for seamlessly designing and implementing the web application components that connect the front-end interfaces with the backend business logic and analytics data.
Relevant Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with building web applications using Java – must consider and demonstrate yourself as an expert
- Experience using Amazon Web Services including DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, Elastic Beanstalk to support systems in production
- Good understanding of data-driven product development including traffic tracking mechanisms, web traffic analytics, and A/B testing
- Experience building web applications that are highly optimized for client, serve, and analysis performance
- Understanding of website dynamic content injection
- Working knowledge of website tracking techniques used by tag managers and advertising networks
- Referenceable systems that you have designed, developed and maintained through many development cycles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar disciplines
This is a great opportunity for you, if
- You are passionate about creating innovative software and seeing it perform at scale.
- You have the talent and confidence to collaboratively drive your ideas and develop the best possible solutions.
- You thrive on the energy, intensity, productivity and success that come from working in a team of talented peers aligned with a common mission.
Indeed - 5 months ago
UpLift is a payment marketing platform offering e-commerce, travel, and non-profit organizations a way to develop meaningful, long-lasting...