Senior Software Engineer
Desired Skills & Experience
This position involves 'C' programming language software development for embedded Linux and Android systems.
The following are required skills for this position:
· 4+ years C programming language
· 4+ years software development on a Linux platform
Additional experience in the following is highly desirable:
· Experience in Java programming
· Multi-threaded programming
· Experience with Android software development
· Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP, WSDL, XML, HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL
· Develop custom C code on a Linux platform for new product features and enhancements.
· Develop custom C and Java software related to UpdateLogic applications on Android devices.
· Perform custom modifications and additions to existing software codebase based on customer needs.
· Create custom SDK’s for customers based on unique device chipsets.
· Help troubleshoot and debug software issues.
This is a full-time position.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar is required.
No relocation assistance provided at this time.
Minimal travel may be required.
UpdateLogic provides a comprehensive device management system called NetReady™. Our solution enables consumer electronics manufacturers to efficiently and effectively control,
maintain, and support Internet-connected digital products including TVs, BD players, set-top boxes, gaming consoles and more.
UpdateLogic’s technology is integrated into the top silicon platforms from leading chip vendors and is shipping in millions of devices from leading equipment manufacturers.