Uplift Education

Uplift Education Employer Reviews

Great Place to work! I love the atmosphere
7th Grade Technology Teacher (Current Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Work from 7:00-5:00 Monday-Friday
An amazing team to work with. Everyone is hard working and supportive. The hardest part of the job is balancing all of the task that are on your plate while teaching the scholars what is necessary.
Well-intended, Caring Teachers, Underfunded
District Content Leader (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: meaningful work, great team members, brilliant people
Cons: short breaks, low compensation
Uplift Education is a network with some really brilliant, caring people. However, it is underfunded which hurts the culture of the network because everyone works so hard and the compensation sends the message that the network undervalues its teachers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the people around you grow and having some part in the growth and development of the adults of the future. The hardest part is meeting the expectations of several administrators who do not agree while still serving the scholars.
Uplift is a good place to work.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Various locations in DallasSeptember 7, 2014
The employees/clerical/administrative staff is very perfessional and a good place to work.
Freelance temp job I wish could have been more
Data Entry and Assistance Work (Freelance) (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 1, 2014
I did data entry for this wonderful charter school in Dallas, TX. Loved the environment I worked in with other professionals. Wish it the job could have led to something more.
Production
Cafeteria Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2013
Pros: 401k, healthcare, pay rates
Cons: pour team work
I worked every part of the kitchen. The hardest part was pour team work.
Great Place to Work
Senior Director, Strategic People Initiatives (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 27, 2012
Pros: time off
Cons: health benefits, work/life balance
If you want to work for an organization that is making a difference in the community please come work for Uplift!

March 14, 2013

I would love to work with Adolescents and Teens. I have always had that passion. Whom will I speak with about applying for a position?