Uponor Employee Review

Manufactures excellent products, strong emphasis on employee safety.
Unit Tester (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNNovember 14, 2012
- Once you get the hang of things, a typical day is fairly predictable and may become tedious at times, but it usually is not stressful either.
- I learned how to use cordless drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, pressurized staplers, and how to fix Radiant Ready 30E units.
- My managers are caring, kind, and ready to lend a hand when needed.They are always looking for ways to make production quicker and simpler.
- My co-workers are down-to-earth, friendly, and a pleasure to work with.
- I have to lift (with the help of a co-worker) 130 lb. units out of boxes onto carts to test and put them back into their boxes when I finish testing them.
- I get to focus more on the quality of my work than on quantity of units tested per day (but I still am encouraged to work efficiently, so I do not slack off).
Pros
free coffee; two fifteen minute breaks (morning and afternoon) and a half-hour lunch.
Cons
no view of the outdoors in the warehouse.

Other Uponor Employee Reviews

Poor trainers to new employes
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakeville, MNOctober 5, 2017
New employees don't get the training that they need to do the job that is required of them, so a lot of them end up not knowing their jobs. When you ask a question about a task that you are asked to do some of the Management will help you, but others just expect you to know it.
Pros
Good PTO
Great Environment, Great People
Senior Design Technician (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNSeptember 26, 2017
Uponor is a great company to work for, many benefits. Good coworkers and good upper management to help lead the way. Opportunities for travel and volunteering can help break up the daily grind. Many interoffice gatherings with food or snacks for moral boost or continuous education.
Pros
Benifits (health care, Pto, 401k)
Cons
Some positions may seem stagnant for advancement