Uponor

Uponor Employer Reviews

Lacks diversity (BE AWARE!)
Prospective (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MN 55124March 13, 2014
Pros: they take care of thier own!
Cons: the culture of uponor greatly lacks diversity.
My friend did not have the heart to write this. May this act as a wake up call to prospective employees that have an ethnic background and have the professional qualifications to work for this organization.

Try to look for Ethnic/black people who work at this company or research their employment history in hiring Ethnic/black professionals. You will – more... be hard pressed to do so! A lot can be said about Uponor's culture and it's organization as a whole here in the United States. This is sad, because they indeed lack the kind of diversity that would allow them to be a better company in the future.

Other than that, an overall good organization! – less
productive but draining
Lead Mixing/Tooling operator (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MNJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch and good pay
Cons: long hours
we start by seeing what tools are priority to complete first for the extruders and start mixing material for the extruders as well.
the manager shows up and tells us any changes or maintenance that will be happening that day.
the co workers are fun and make the job enjoyable
the hardest part are the hours
LEED Certified Building
Operational Excellence Lead & Warehouse Trainer (Current Employee), Lakeville, MNOctober 23, 2013
Pros: benefits
Very clean & environmental friendly. I started as a contracted employee and then was offered a full-time position. Within 5 months I applied for the Production Trainer position and accepted the offer. Ever since then, I have trained in multiple departments and very knowledgeable about them. One of my responsibilities in my current role is a document – more... control representative. I create and revise all documents for the facility, which includes forms, procedures, work instructions, value stream maps, and A3s to name a few. From my initial start date, I have been rated as a high performer on my annual reviews. – less
uponor is number 1 in heating/cooling pipe
Lead mixing/tooling operator (Current Employee), Apple Valley, MNJanuary 9, 2013
I help the daily operations of my department. i learned how to run the mixers and the tooling department. The mangers are fair people. My co-workers help make the job fun. The hardest part is the mixing area. The most enjoyable part is the fun people I work with
Uponor was a plastic pipe maker.
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJune 22, 2012
Uponor was my first job out of college and allowed me to devlope a compasion for the prodcution enviroment.
El ambiente de trabajo era bastante bueno para toda la gente que eramos.
Administrativo (Former Employee), Alcorcón-MadridSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: ninguno
Cons: que había que hacer guardias los fines de semana
Había mucho volumen de trabajo y había que hacerlo diariamente, no podías dejar cosas para el día siguiente. Los compañeros bien, había veces que era complicado que te cuadrara la facturación, bancos. En este trabajo cada día salía algo nuevo.

About Uponor

At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing – Read more